The Best Peanut Butter Whipped Cream Frosting
It tastes like whipped cream but frosts like buttercream and has the perfect amount of rich Peanut Butter flavor. Peanut Butter lovers, The Best Peanut Butter Whipped Cream Frosting is for you!
Peanut Butter is delicious – our Peanut Butter Buttercream is one of our most popular frosting recipes. It is thick and rich and delicious. But some types of baked goods call for a lighter touch and when that is the case you should reach for this The Best Peanut Butter Whipped Cream Frosting recipe. Light and airy like Whipped Cream but chock full of peanut butter flavor. So yummy!
Our Peanut Butter Whipped Cream Frosting starts with powdered sugar, instant pudding and Peanut Powder. You can find Peanut Powder in the baking aisle of most grocery stores or here on Amazon. Peanut Powder is made from peanuts that have been crushed and pressed to remove all the peanut oil.
Add the Peanut Powder, powdered sugar and the salt together and mix with a spoon until they are fully combined.
For best results, put a stainless steel mixing bowl in the freezer for at least an hour prior to making your Peanut Butter Whipped Cream Frosting and then pour the whipping cream into the cold bowl.
This is a very yummy frosting – light, fresh and chock full of peanut butter flavor.
- Add the Peanut Powder, powdered sugar and the salt together and mix with a spoon until they are fully combined.
- Add Whipping Cream mixture to a chilled mixing bowl.
- Turn mixer on high.
- Mix until soft peaks form.
- Add Powdered Sugar mixture.
- Mix at high speed.
- Just before you get to stiff peaks add White Chocolate Pudding Mix.
- On slow speed, mix whipping cream and pudding.
- When it starts to come together, stop mixer and scrape down sides.
- Check to make sure the pudding hasn't clumped on the bottom.
- Fold mixture a couple of times with a spoon.
- Turn mixer back on for just a few revolutions.
- DO NOT OVERMIX.
You May Also Like: