Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
My husband loves White Chocolate. (He might be the only one in the family.) So when I need to earn some wife points, these Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies are my go-to cookie recipe. Soft and cakey and super chocolatey and boy do those White Chocolate Chips look pretty against the fudgy cookie. We hope your family loves them as much as my husband does!
How to Make the Cookie Dough
Step 1: Cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the Eggs and Vanilla and mix until light and fluffy. Add the Cocoa Powder and mix thoroughly. Add the Baking Soda and mix until combined. Mix in the flour, half at a time. Add the White Chocolate Chips and mix.
Step 2: Roll the cookie dough into a ball and place it on a prepared cookie sheet.
Step 3: Bake in a 350-degree oven for 9-11 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.
How to Store and Freeze Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies should be stored in an airtight container. They will stay fresh longer if they are completely cool before you pack them up. We usually add a layer of parchment paper between each row of cookies in our plastic container.
The cookies will be fresh for 2-3 days at room temperature. If you want them to last longer, you should freeze them. They will be fine in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Other Delicious Cookie Recipes You Will Love
- 1 cup butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Nestle Toll House White Chocolate Chips
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in Eggs and Vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add Cocoa Powder and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in Baking Soda.
- Mix in flour, one cup at a time.
- Add White Chocolate Chips and mix.
- Roll cookie dough into balls.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 9-11 minutes.